CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


I like the whole idea of posting thoughts in the open. I keep a journal about things, but this just seems more interesting. Its almost like in my journal I'll leave reality, but here, if I post something, someone could easily bring me back down to Earth where I should be. I love this picture because it reminds me of being happy. Now that I've accepted the Lord into my life and allowed him to take over, I see myself differently. Here I am me, the way God intended... Before it was as if I was trying to see myself in a steamed up mirror. When I look now, God has wiped the mirror clean and has shown me who I really am. I have never felt more blessed in my life. Its wonderful how letting go can be. I just never wanted to listen.

0 comments: