CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 13, 2005

juicebox


"tigers bring it in...lets go, lets go guys.....alright tigers lets get ready to play, now i don't want to see any laziness, we win this and we're in the finals, we get a big lead, we gotta pumble them, pumble them at all costs, dominate and hammer them, i want you to play dirty if you have to, but don't get caught. biam son, stay low, k that's easy for you-just chop block them in the back of the knee, that will work well. ambros, you're big, don't be afraid to throw the elbow, you break someone's collar bone, that's a good thing! that's what the medic's for, otherwise he's just sitting around, alirght, you hear me!?
you don't think? you don't think? i don't think you should be butting in when i'm talking to my team! you're my assistant, you're supposed to back me up and go get me juiceboxes when i tell you, now go get me a juicebox...
i'm talking to juicebox guy.
i'm not crazy, i'm just thirsty....
no you go to hell, and while you are there, why dont' you go and grab me a jiucebox...
i'm not like my old man...
i can take a punch...
i'm not like my old man i'm a kind, compassionate human being, with a heart as big as a lion, we'll see ya later juicebox....everyone wave goodbye to juicebox, literally wave!...ok guys, i want winners on the field....who's a winner, i said who's a winner? everyone's hands should be up! who are we? who? ok lets go break someone's clavical!"
Will Ferral for President? Oh yeah....

0 comments: