CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Back!

I titled this post as if I had like hundreds of devoted readers...lol. This post title is really just my quote. The quote of the season I'm in. "I'M BACK" phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's about time RACH!
I think after 10 months of getting the hang of motherhood, parenthood, wife-hood, and jesusfreak follower-hood...i feel like i can breathe. I thought all of it together meant-PERFECTION...totally not..and it's taken me this long to realize it. I am not a perfect being..i am a daughter of the Most High God. wow, enough said. You don't have to be perfect when you've got that title before your name! I wish i could fill that in when I complete an application..
mr. ___ mrs.___ ms.____ daughter of the most high god____
I would check that one every time....
i'm still kind of marinating on this so more later!

0 comments: