CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Going home...

That title is so weird. For 18 years i had the same home. 7750 Grenlock. I left for college, and home was still Ohio. My senior year of college my parents moved down to Tampa for retirement, and I lived with them for about a year. Tampa though, i never called it my home, it was more of their home (my parents) and i just lived there. I moved to the East Coast a little over a year now..and can't seem to call St. Augustine my home either. Its like i want to make my home, not just rent a room with the people i live with. I didn't pick the house and we can't decorate it. Don't get me wrong, i love my roommates, i love the Island. I just want a place where i'm going to call it home for like the rest of my life. But anyways, back to my reason for writing. I'm going "home" to my parents house in Tampa tonight. I haven't been home in so long, probably since August. I thought that after moving out of Palm Coast i would go home to visit all the time. I was afraid i wouldn't make any friends in St. Augustine or have things to do. I can't believe how many friends i have now, and how little i go home to see my parents. God really does answer your deepest desires of your heart. I think he's given me these great friends to keep me near the Jax area. Maybe even a move up? Who knows, I'm just happy and wanted to tell you that. I'll be back on Saturday for LateNite...really excited for that. Sunday i'll be an offical member of guest services...that's so rad. ha. i hope the rain stops by sunday b/c then we'll be on dennis'boat to wakeboard so watch out St. John's River. I'm so glad that its not sad for me to leave a place i'm at though...i'm not attached to one place, i guess that's good. i love blogging bc it reminds me of how blessed i am, and how when i feel negative sometimes, it really shouldn't matter. well time to drive...

0 comments: