CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2005

More Quotes

If you haven't noticed, I love inspiring quotes, these are just a few that I found recently....
"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than a n hour of praise after success"-Anonymous
"A master can tell you what he expects of you. A teacher, though, awakens your own expectations"-Patricia Neal
"when you lve people and have the desire to make a profound positive impact upon the world, then you will have accomplished the meaning to life"-Sasha Azevedo
"while we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about"-Anonymous

"Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I'll Understand"-Chinese Proverb
"Life is learning from our mistakes as well as our successes. The only real mistake in life one said, is the mistake not learned from"- Unknown
"You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working, in just the same way you learn to love by loving"- St. Francis de Sales
"The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates, the great teacher inspires"- William Arthur Ward
"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work"- Unknown

0 comments: