CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Great Quote

"The work of a teacher-exhausting, complex, idiosyncratic, never the same-is at its heart, an intellectual and ethical enterprise. Teaching is the vocation of vocations, a calling that shepherds a multitude of other callings. It is an activity that is intensely practical and yet transcendent, brutally matter-of-fact, and yet fundamentally a creative act. Teaching begins in challenge and is never far from mystery."-William Ayres

This just described every reason why i do what i do.
I started centers for the first time today. Last week i was just teaching them how to DO centers. This week they finally got to go on their own, and oh my goodness....they RULED. My kids were all learning and helping eachother! They were angels..i prayed that God would help me with patience, and his gift to me was my kids doing so well in their centers. for those of you who have never done them, its so hard in the beginning. i'm so grateful that it worked this week! thanks GOD!

0 comments: