CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

FCAT


I just handed out the FCAT WRITES packet. I feel like i left my kids hanging. I hate this test. It's so unfair. They are so smart, full of creativity, and love writing.....this test just totally freaks them out. I know they CAN do well, i'm just afraid that they will freak and forget everything we learned. Please God, watch over them. Give them the confidence to get through these 5 mandatory paragraphs....stir inside them origional thoughts and creative events. Help me encourage them as much as possible without even a word spoken (because i can't help them at all by talking). Watch over all out 4th graders! We are the only school that was chosen to do this practice test in Flagler...help us show the state we CAN DO IT :)

0 comments: