CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

be still...

i really need to hear God's truth. you always think, when things are good and you are feeling strong, you can handle anything. anything. you pray, "god i give this to you, it's yours" and then he tests you. God i'm sorry that I hid behind religion. things you gave me that were such a blessing, i took advantage of. now that they are gone, i know you are growing my faith. My only peace comes from reading these truths over and over again:
love, peace, patience, and kindness are when you ask a question and you are okay with any answer.
trust is letting go and knowing only better will come.
Maturity is understanding emotion, and knowing how to deal with it.
love is still the most important thing i can give
my life is an offering, and i must, for Christ, continue to pour myself out.
the spirit will help in all my weaknesses.
God will honor all risks that were made for Him.
Hope is something we cannot see, and I will do it with patience.
Every good thing comes from God.
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, and excellent is worthy of praise.


Lord, i pray for supernatural peace.

0 comments: