CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Future Leaders?

If you could go back to your country what 3 things would you do to make it a better place?

If you could go anywhere and do anything where would you go? I am from Burudi, Africa and I would go back there. Not because I liked it, but because I want to make it a better place. I am in fourth grade now, so maybe I'll go back when I'm 12.
First I would help kids that need it. I've been there and I know there are a lot who need help. I would buy them clothing and shoes. I would take them places so they could have fun. I would also help them by giving them food to eat.
The second thing I would do would be to teach the people, even the adults. They need to learn about animals, animals can help us you know! I would definitely teach them English-even though it is hard at first. Also, I would teach them how to be successful, I learned that this year.
Finally, but it's probably the most important thing. I would help them build churches. They would learn who Jesus is. I would teach them how to play with other kids in Sunday School. I would also teach them good manners. You need to learn how to treat people like Jesus did.
I would want to go back to my home country of Burudi. Not many things good come from there, so I would want to change it. People must get education, so I would try and teach them what I know. They also need clothing and shoes. I didn't have a lot when I lived there, but now I am here and I am blessed. I would also want them to know who Jesus is, and they need a church to learn that. Where would you go? What would you do?


Eneryne Mushimiyimana
Age 10

1 comments:

sammie said...

Your post reminds me of Brand on pain--"because of where I practiced medicine, I never made much money at it. But I tell you that as I look back over a lifetime. . . . the host of friends who once were patients bring me more joy than wealth could ever bring. I first met them when they were suffering and afraid. . . .I shared their pain. . . . It is their love and gratitiude that illuminates the continuing pathway of my life. . . .Its strange--those of us who involve ourselves in places where there is the most suffering, look back in surprise to find that it was there that we discovered the reality of joy."