CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Simplicity

So, I think I've figured out some things...not for the rest of my life, i'm sure that I'm going to be "figuring out things" for a while....I wrote a list

1. i have everything i'll ever need.
2. God made me just the way He wants me.
3. I'm placed exactly where He wants me.
4. If He wants me to have something He'll give me everything I need to get it or accomplish it.
5. Each day is a gift...each special person in our lives are gifts (even the ones we don't see as gifts)
6. Always put myself after others. (Back to that whole "I have everything I need" deal)
7. To have a successful marriage means long hard hours of allowing God to shed your natural desires and reactions so He can transform you into someone who can help make another's life more than they imagined.
8. Parents learn from their kids too.
9. Someone is always watching.
10. Time with God, knowing Him intimately, and loving His ways are so important, He's the only One who can get you through the toughest of times.
11. The race is a marathon, you want to win wou will fail a few times, you want to make it to the end, you must TRAIN, endure, press on, and fight.
12. Taking responsiblity means more than just saying your sorry.
13. God's ways are simple...I must always see them as simple, never to complicate His word and direction he has for my life.

0 comments: