CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Count Down....one month...

I can't believe that I'm sitting here with a perfectly "ripe" child in my body....I can't believe she's almost here....I feel like those words are being spoken by God as well..."She's almost here, Rachael, I can't wait for you to see what I've made, what I've entrusted you and Gary with". Through this season of preparation-not just the physical prep, but spiritual, I've learned and seen so much I need to do and be for Abbey. I've had to face a lot of truth. I've had to press into a lot of Truth. I only want her to follow Truth. The excitement that we've been experiencing lately, I know is directly shared with God. He can't wait! He personally has the time to share this season with us every step of the way. I'm so thankful for the trials, because they've only turned into treasures. I'm so thankful we're doing this with God-I don't know how anyone else does it any other way...

3 comments:

Alex Tran said...

hey! great to see you're still alive. ;) i was just thinking about you guys last week.

hope you're doing well. would love to catch up sometime and see how God is rockin' your world.

Anonymous said...

trials to treasures! you guys are the best! and now youre' giving this world you love so much a chance to see you as a mom in motion! i once heard the greatest gift you can give the world is a christian child. while that may not be in the bible, i know you and gary will be incredible parents to God's glory.

Rachael said...

Big John-Thanks so much for the love! Make sure you and Rach swing by soon! (Just not during a night walk and a illegal car parked text message) :)

Alex- I know we haven't seen you in forever! We need to plan a day to hang and catch up! I know Gary would love that too! Let us know when a good time is for you!