CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Things we can't control

My friends call me from home (Ohio) and complain about the same things they did in highschool, its like a vicious cycle that they can't paddle out of. I normally would just be like, oh well, maybe next time. or just be patient. But I'm not saying it anymore. I realized this today when my mom called about some family health issues. My family is going through some hard times, and they've realized that don't have control over the situation. They put their faith in God and are praying the outcome is different from their fear. I was so upset when I heard the news, but put to peace after I prayed b/c I know God will do what's best for us. Why can't people see what is missing in their lives? Why do they have to add to the problem by doing stupid things that they think will make their situation better? I love them so much, but after talking with them and telling them how I feel I see where they are, i've been there too...I think they at least know now that I do love them and they aren't alone. I've been praying for them to see what I see, but god works on his time, not mine. Just got be patient, like with everything else....

0 comments: