CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007




being married.....
i never thought i would LOVE it so much. i can't believe God did such a good job of picking out my man. My husband, Gary is the most amazing man of God. I always knew it, never doubted the fact that he loves God....but I have seen so much more of his devotion and passion for our Lord. In everything he does, he places God first. EVEN WITH ME!!!! It just makes me love him even more. Our wedding was the most relaxed I've been. I was talking with my mom last night and she mentioned how peaceful i was getting ready....she said, "gosh rae, you were just doing your hair and makeup in such a calm way..." isn't that the way it's supposed to be? not without the presense of the holy spirit! gary and i were able to pray with pastor mike and lisa before we got ready. we were surrounded by family that was loving and caring towards us that whole process. everything about our union was peaceful. i couldn't have asked for anything more. I couldn't have been happier that day. when i start getting nervous or frustrated, i ask god to take me back to that day.... how many women can say that!? I know it's almost been 2 weeks, and many people say the honeymoon will end soon, but really, for some reason, i don't think it's going to end soon....

1 comments:

Gail said...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so glad that everything turned out so great! And don't worry about the honeymoon ending, as long as God stays first in both of your lives, your marriage will flourish and always continue to grow - loving each other more and more than you ever thought you did! :)