CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

a follow up..

Lord, Lord, He has such MERCY ON ME!
He humbles, he strengthens, he does it all!
In my list of things i pray that God accomplishes through me, I made a list of mini tasks i needed to step out and do in order to prepare myself for those thigs God could choose to do. One of them was to get up early on Mondays and Fridays (the hardest days for me to awaken) and to arrive at school 1hour and 30 minutes before any people (but the janitor) would show up. There i would read, journal, pray and settle. Friday, was tough, but good!
Monday, how Satan wanted to get to me! I woke up before my alarm went off! I was so excited to get to school! It was so peaceful and empty. Needless to say, God has blessed me supernaturally, just by giving him my hardest mornings to get up! I feel growth, strength and love as i spend my time with him, better than any night i usually have allowed for quiet time!

0 comments: