CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What I love About God

I was reading Elane's blog and that's exactly where I wanted to finish my thoughts. Him wanting us to really know Him, every characteristic....we can't do that in our own power, we have to experience Him. Ask Him. "What do you like about this God..." that sounded so silly to me, but I believe He wants that. I can ASSUME in my own power what I think....but I rather have Him tell me.....
My 50 Things I LOVE About God
His hope....
How His truth always stands stronger than the static that tries to decieve me...
Warmth
Strength
Confidence, He never defends Himself...His actions tell it all
He's always right
His mystery
He knows just how to humble me, everytime...
his love for the unlovely
he always leaves me with the question in my head, "HOW did you do that?" or "How did you know?"


more later........
more to experience

1 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

I loved that exercise too. You have a great list~

Sweet Blessings!
Lysa