CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Galations 1

"Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ."

God I've always struggled with this. I know it started at home growing up and branched out into every area of my life. I felt it strongly when I was interviewing for new jobs out of my field. I kept feeling i was trying to sell myself and win their approval. Lord, when I start this new position this fall, please help me to only try and win your approval. I know that if I allow you to lead my career, these children who struggle greatly with reading, will succeed.
I also know that if i continue to allow you to be my only focus with my family, my husband and children will feel the greatest love of all. The love directly from you.
Thank you for your word and you servant Paul. Every time I read any of the books he wrote, a change happens in my heart and mindset.
I pray the lost people of this hurting world get a chance to experience this love. It's not so overwhelmingly emotional anymore, now that I've been a Christian for so long, but it's so much better. How amazing is it that I can come to you at any time knowing all the promises and blessings you already have over my life?
I have to ask myself to "please allow myself to stay close to you Lord...don't forget Him, push through the tired times, push through the lazy times, frustrating times, disappointing times..."
It was not even a day later, and you already had answered my prayer and settled my heart about all the worries and anxieties of this season..i didn't even have to wait for overnight delivery! Just two days of putting you first again and already huge changes in our lives are happening. HUge changes with our girls are happening. THANK YOU JESUS. Lord, how do people live their lives without you!?
Wish me luck at the zoo with 3 two year olds, a 9 year old and a 5 month old....things should get interesting!!! LOVE YOU LORD

0 comments: