CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 08, 2011

Wisdom

Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. (Proverbs 3:5 MSG)
Good old wisdom....you know it took me three days to finally turn to god's word for answers. Thank goodness for you versions bible app. My daily devo turned me right to proverbs today. Proverbs then states:Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track. (Proverbs 3:6 MSG)
Hmmmmmm.... But god I have a crazy two year old and a baby who doesn't sleep. There has to be some answers on a blog or in a book i can read to implement right?
Not in this season rachael.....
God has been calling me so close to him....I get comfy and thennnnnnnnnn wham he gets me where I am weak just to call me back!!!! My sleep and my patience!!!! I'm not even going to try and figure out why I just know it's him. And most importantly because he loves me and my family. I actually was seeking a parenting devotional....lol funny god real funny! Throw in proverbs 3 and I am speechless, in awe over His greatness and love, You were speaking right to me.
Abbey has been so testy during our recent dramatic change. She has backslid in the potty training department and is pretending to be a baby. God keeps calling me to just pray over her and with her. Yes to discipline, but really to just pray a lot. We'll see what happens. Then little "baby" adelyn as abbey calls her, is teething, cranky, restless, just not herself. I want to just complain- and I have via Facebook, but again- why haven't I been praying over her too? I will go nuts if I don't!!
I originally read proverbs three with the focus of finding answers on how I can change my girls issues...thru discipline, etc. But really, ended it by being reminded that I'm not in control- but my father is- all I need to continue to do is ACT in prayer and trust and work on my relationship with him.
Love you lord and thanks for this encouragement that I will keep with me during this sea on of craziness and transition.

0 comments: